Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Worker Readiness class at Living Way / Handling Money God’s Way


I finally got the privilege to put together a program for our worker readiness course at Living Way to help folks learn how to manage their finances from a biblical perspective. I really believe this was something God laid on my heart when we first started talking about coming to South Africa. But up until this year, it hadn’t come to fruition. Early March I felt like God was pushing me to do a 4 week Bible Study for our Zimbabwean group so I did and we finished that in mid April. Then Richard, the General Manager, at Living Way asked if I could facilitate about a 1 ½ hour presentation for the worker readiness which I completed on April 28. We have now decided to incorporate it into the Entrepreneur class that will be starting next week, and finally, one of our co-workers has invited us to come to their Bible Study in July and facilitate the same program with them. I am very excited that we are getting this opportunity to share God’s love through finances because I believe there is so much that people don’t understand about God and money. Please pray that the people who hear this will be eager to know Christ more and be a good steward of what has been allotted to them for this time.

No comments: